We accept customized Silkscreen and Digital Printing.
Cebu T-Shirt Printing
The Features of Digital Printing
– Uses a four-color processing system to create designs: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black
– Does not require screens or plates
– The maximum print size on digital jobs is 120 inches.
Digital Printing Advantages
– Prints all colors in a single pass and makes the process more efficient
– Since the process is digital, there is a perfect registration between individual colors
– No bleeds or traps occur because digital printers use butt registration
– Capable of reproducing any type of graphic
– Reduces prep time for efficient project completion
Why should you choose digital t shirt printing?
– For small and medium quantities, digital printing is the most cost-effective choice.
– Shorter lead times since there is less prep time. The art files moves directly from the computer to the press.
– Process quality is superior to most analog systems because there are more dots per inch making superior resolution
Analog Printing Features
– Colors are laid down one at a time
– Separate silk screens for each color used
– Maximum print size is 32-inches by 45-inches
Advantages of Analog Printing
– Ink is mixed for each job and allows custom color matching
– Analog inks are more opaque than digital
– Inks are more affordable
– Analog excels at printing reverse colors
Why should you choose screen printing?
– For high volume jobs, the costs are lower
– The colors are richer and can be laid down on reverse backgrounds